The City of Martinez is truly a hidden gem: a community nestled between the Carquinez Strait and oak woodland hills, marked by charming retail areas and vibrant neighborhoods. As a parent, I value our schools and parks. As a resident and environmental professional, I value our local businesses, waterfront, and acres of open spaces. As a Councilmember, I recognize the value that living in Martinez brings to our residents, and my decisions are made for the best interest of our community.
During my Council tenure, we have:
- Adopted an independent redistricting commission;
- Supported the successful Alhambra Highlands ballot measure;
- Implemented the Nights on Main program;
- Approved funding for marina dredging and emergency repairs to the pier; and
- Guided the General Plan Update process to shape the future of Martinez.
As the Mayor, I will set the tone for a united, forward-thinking City Council willing to make proactive decisions for improving quality of life in Martinez. Let’s work together to make Martinez an even better place to live. Thank you for your vote.